Gadsden Flag License Plate Pre-Order Now

Florida Veterans Resources

Get My Military Records/DD214

Use this service if you want to request:

  • DD 214/Separation Documents
  • Official Military Personnel File (OMPF)
  • Replacement Medals
  • Medical Records
  • Burial and Emergency Requests

Military personnel records can include DD 214s/Separation Documents, service personnel records found within the Official Military Personnel File (OMPF), and Medical Records. Military personnel records can be used for proving military service or as a valuable tool in genealogical research.

Please note that NPRC holds historical Military Personnel Records of nearly 100 million veterans. The vast majority of these records are paper-based and not available online.

MilConnect: VA Benefit and Record Management Portal

DoD affiliates including: Active Military, Reserves, National Guard, Veterans and beneficiaries can manage their benefits and records through milConnect, a convenient self-service portal. Integrated applications provide secure access to many of their personal and personnel records held in the Defense Enrollment Eligibility Reporting System (DEERS). The milConnect FAQ provides the most up-to-date policies, procedures, and resources for making the most of their entitlements and benefits, here is the link: milConnect. FLHSMV Veterans who have reported using this website said they have received requested documents within hours of submitting the request!

County Veteran Service Officers

Use this link to find a local Veteran Service Officer near you.

FDVA Benefits Directory

Use this link to read the latest edition of the Florida Veterans Benefits Guide.

VA Survivors and Burial Benefits Kit

Use this link for VA survivors and burial benefits kit.

Latest News