Veterans Crisis Care Options
Treatment Centers, Clinics & More
COVID-19 Shots Information
Register WW2 and Korean Homebound Veterans
Register NON WW2 and Korean War veterans
Florida Department of Health – Covid
Hyperbaric Oxygen Treatment for Veterans
Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT) offers a treatment method to treat TBI and PTS and it has proven to be very successful among veteran patients. These treatments have life-altering success and results in a better quality of life.
Oxygen Rescue Care Centers of America – FVF Ambassador
Cralle Physical Therapy – Dr. Ray Cralle’s physical therapy techniques combined with Hyperbaric Oxygen have had astonishing results. He has been a practicing Physical Therapist for 39 years, most of that time in his own private practice.
http://www.orccahbo.com – Delray Beach, Florida
Other Hotline and Crisis Phone Numbers:
- National VA Homeless Hotline – 24 Hour – Toll Free – 1-877-424-3838
- Veterans Crises Line – 24 Hour – Toll Free – 1-800-273-8255
- Florida Veterans Support Line – 1-844-693-5838 or 2-1-1
- VA Caregiver Support Line – 1-855-260-3274
- VA Health Care Hotline – 1-877-222-8387
- VA Benefits Hotline – 1-800-827-1000
- MyVA311 – 1-844-698-2311
- White House VA Hotline – 1-855-948-2311
- VA Benefits for Women Veterans Hotline – 1-855-829-6636
TALLAHASSEE – Gov. Ron DeSantis and the Cabinet voted unanimously today to induct Donald Lanman along with 9 other Florida Veterans into the Florida Veterans’ Hall of Fame.
You’ve probably seen the above yellow “Don’t Tread on Me” flag and its rattlesnake image, but you probably do not know what this famous American Revolution historical icon truly represents for Americans.
The Florida Veterans Foundation is here to set the record straight about Florida’s newest license plate featuring the Gadsden Flag.