Referral Service & Veterans Resource Center
Welcome to the Call Center to help our veterans find trusted veterans’ resources. For those needing assistance, call 850-488-4181 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other Hotline and Crisis Phone Numbers:
- National VA Homeless Hotline – 24 Hour – Toll Free – 1-877-424-3838
- Veterans Crises Line – 24 Hour – Toll Free – 1-800-273-8255
- Florida Veterans Support Line – 1-844-693-5838 or 2-1-1
- VA Caregiver Support Line – 1-855-260-3274
- VA Health Care Hotline – 1-877-222-8387
- VA Benefits Hotline – 1-800-827-1000
- MyVA311 – 1-844-698-2311
- White House VA Hotline – 1-855-948-2311
- VA Benefits for Women Veterans Hotline – 1-855-829-6636
VETERANS RESOURCE CENTER
A comprehensive list of veteran friendly resources for all Florida Veterans and their families. Resources are listed by city and county and by category of interest, click on Eagle
The Novel Coronavirus, COVID-19, is impacting many Floridians as well as Florida’s veterans, active duty military members and their families. As many businesses and organizations are being forced to close their doors, our veterans are unable to work and provide an income to support their families.
Support the Foundation There is special funding language in two bills Sponsored by Senator Aaron Bean – SB 412