Referral Service & Veterans Resource Center
Welcome to the Call Center to help our veterans find trusted veterans’ resources. For those needing assistance, call 850-488-4181 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other Hotline and Crisis Phone Numbers:
- National VA Homeless Hotline – 24 Hour – Toll Free – 1-877-424-3838
- Veterans Crises Line – 24 Hour – Toll Free – 1-800-273-8255
- Florida Veterans Support Line – 1-844-693-5838 or 2-1-1
- VA Caregiver Support Line – 1-855-260-3274
- VA Health Care Hotline – 1-877-222-8387
- VA Benefits Hotline – 1-800-827-1000
- MyVA311 – 1-844-698-2311
- White House VA Hotline – 1-855-948-2311
- VA Benefits for Women Veterans Hotline – 1-855-829-6636
VETERANS RESOURCE CENTER
A comprehensive list of veteran friendly resources for all Florida Veterans and their families. Resources are listed by city and county and by category of interest, click on Eagle
As World War II was raging, Lieutenant Barton Weisman enrolled in the ROTC program at Lehigh University in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania and earned his commission in February 1946.
Great meeting with Florida Veterans Foundation, Inc. where Florida Commerce Secretary Jamal Sowell learned more about an important project underway to honor World War II veterans.
Florida State Trooper Curtis Vaughn was recently nominated by the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles to receive the distinguished Veterans Advocate Award, given in partnership with the Florida Veterans Foundation’s (FVF) and Florida Department of Veterans Affairs.