Veterans Crisis Care Options
Treatment Centers, Clinics & More
COVID-19 Shots Information
Register WW2 and Korean Homebound Veterans
Register NON WW2 and Korean War veterans
Florida Department of Health – Covid
Hyperbaric Oxygen Treatment for Veterans
Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT) offers a treatment method to treat TBI and PTS and it has proven to be very successful among veteran patients. These treatments have life-altering success and results in a better quality of life.
Oxygen Rescue Care Centers of America – FVF Ambassador
Cralle Physical Therapy – Dr. Ray Cralle’s physical therapy techniques combined with Hyperbaric Oxygen have had astonishing results. He has been a practicing Physical Therapist for 39 years, most of that time in his own private practice.
http://www.orccahbo.com – Delray Beach, Florida
Other Hotline and Crisis Phone Numbers:
- National VA Homeless Hotline – 24 Hour – Toll Free – 1-877-424-3838
- Veterans Crises Line – 24 Hour – Toll Free – 1-800-273-8255
- Florida Veterans Support Line – 1-844-693-5838 or 2-1-1
- VA Caregiver Support Line – 1-855-260-3274
- VA Health Care Hotline – 1-877-222-8387
- VA Benefits Hotline – 1-800-827-1000
- MyVA311 – 1-844-698-2311
- White House VA Hotline – 1-855-948-2311
- VA Benefits for Women Veterans Hotline – 1-855-829-6636
A heartfelt Thank You to all the Women Patriots who have served and continue to serve our great Nation!
The biggest, baddest, most patriotic celebration. All veterans, military, their spouses & kids under 12 are free!
Today, Governor Ron DeSantis announced the June 1 launch of the Florida Hometown Heroes Housing Program to help Floridians in over 50 critical professions purchase their first home.