Referral Service & Veterans Resource Center
Welcome to the Call Center to help our veterans find trusted veterans’ resources. For those needing assistance, call 850-488-4181 or email email@example.com.
Other Hotline and Crisis Phone Numbers:
- National VA Homeless Hotline – 24 Hour – Toll Free – 1-877-424-3838
- Veterans Crises Line – 24 Hour – Toll Free – 1-800-273-8255
- Florida Veterans Support Line – 1-844-693-5838 or 2-1-1
- VA Caregiver Support Line – 1-855-260-3274
- VA Health Care Hotline – 1-877-222-8387
- VA Benefits Hotline – 1-800-827-1000
- MyVA311 – 1-844-698-2311
- White House VA Hotline – 1-855-948-2311
- VA Benefits for Women Veterans Hotline – 1-855-829-6636
VETERANS RESOURCE CENTER
A comprehensive list of veteran friendly resources for all Florida Veterans and their families. Resources are listed by city and county and by category of interest, click on Eagle
Time to dust off the clubs and breathe fresh air to honor and support Veterans charities at the Leatherneck Scramble Golf Tournament to be held at SouthWood Golf Club on Monday, November 16, 2020.
Liz Barton was honored recently as the 2020 Nursing Home Administrator of the Year by Florida Health Care Association (FHCA).
Find out if you may be eligible and how to apply for the Program of Comprehensive Assistance for Family Caregivers (PCAFC).