Referral Service & Veterans Resource Center
Welcome to the Call Center to help our veterans find trusted veterans’ resources. For those needing assistance, call 850-488-4181 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other Hotline and Crisis Phone Numbers:
- National VA Homeless Hotline – 24 Hour – Toll Free – 1-877-424-3838
- Veterans Crises Line – 24 Hour – Toll Free – 1-800-273-8255
- Florida Veterans Support Line – 1-844-693-5838 or 2-1-1
- VA Caregiver Support Line – 1-855-260-3274
- VA Health Care Hotline – 1-877-222-8387
- VA Benefits Hotline – 1-800-827-1000
- MyVA311 – 1-844-698-2311
- White House VA Hotline – 1-855-948-2311
- VA Benefits for Women Veterans Hotline – 1-855-829-6636
VETERANS RESOURCE CENTER
A comprehensive list of veteran friendly resources for all Florida Veterans and their families. Resources are listed by city and county and by category of interest, click on Eagle
It is vital that you participate in the Census to help your local community. The Census Takes 10 Minutes or Less. 10 simple questions for the next 10 years of local funding.
The Florida Veterans Foundation today announced its partnership with Uber to create the ‘Veterans Ride Program’ for Florida Veterans who may have limited transportation options when trying to keep essential medical appointments during coronavirus.
The Florida Veterans Foundation is proud to announce that it is partnering with statewide associations to enhance the opportunity for a “boots on the ground” grass roots efforts